Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

To my hubby!! I love you so much! You mean the world to me and my heart belongs to you.

Alrighty, enough of that.. Why is it that it takes 3 weeks to plan for a night out with my husband? Ridiculous! We used to be able to just get up and go, no worries, no forethought or anything. Ahhh! So here we are still trying to get ready tonight for our date tomorrow. I bought 2 dresses and a pretty lace top (trying to decide what to wear) for our date, and to no surprise, my hubby doesn't like any of them. lol. Now I have to run out in the morning to find something new AGAIN! And we still can't figure out what else to do. 24 hours without children, and we don't know what to do. I have finished all of my school work at least until Sunday, woo hoo free from homework hell, and I don't know what to do with my hubby.. lol! Go figure.
Happy Anniversary to us!

2 comments:

Awww, thanks so much for stopping by... NOW SAY SOMETHING NICE!!

Follow Me On Twitter

Blogaholic Designs”= Follow me on Twitter