Thursday, May 20, 2010

Am I Bipolar?

No offense to anyone who is... Promise! I swear I feel like a totally different person. Like things have been put into perspective overnight. All seems right with the world if only for this moment and I believe I can tackle anything. Maybe it's because I know I have a wonderful support system, or knowing I have another place to vent my frustrations and my blogger buddies won't judge me. Could it be, nerves? With all that has happened, will happen and what I have to look forward to. I just feel really confident in my future in Nursing, so much so that I bought a coffee mug from the school bookstore that read School of Nursing - I feel that secure in my decision, in my future, in my life...If this is what it feels like to be bipolar, then count me in and toss me some meds...I'm sure it is so much more in depth that I couldn't begin to wrap my head around it, and my heart breaks for someone who actually is bipolar, but for the moment...I had a great day!

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Glad to hear you are doing better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nursing is such an amazing career, profession and life choice. I believe that you have a heart of gold and will be an amazing nurse! DONT GIVE UP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can I get me one of those mugs! LOL! Feeling very much the same at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya, just stumbled upon your blog & thought it looked fab, so had a bit of a read - I'm a mum, wife and student nurse, so a lot of parallels - love your writing style, it's fun & interesting, & the design of your blog is cute too! Good luck to you!
    Hannah xx http://mywonderfulwhirlwindworld.blogspot.com
    ... Oh, I've just been diagnosed with Bipolar too!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Awww, thanks so much for stopping by... NOW SAY SOMETHING NICE!!

Follow Me On Twitter

Blogaholic Designs”= Follow me on Twitter