Sunday, April 25, 2010

I got a freaking AWARD!

LOL!!! How fabu is that?? To me it is such an honor, I want to take the time to thank my husband, my kids, Marianne @ Diary of a Fickle White Woman (hilarious bloggy friend) who has so graciously awarded me. Thank you Marianne!!! LOL, ok so I am exaggerating a little, but I did get the Honest Scrap Award!! woo hooo yeah me!!! Now I have to post 10 confessions (probably some I would rather not disclose) but you out there, no one is perfect... So now I have to actually think and; on a Sunday, who does that?? I probably won't post it until tomorrow, but at least I would have had no choice but to really think hard about it (smile). We celebrated our 2 year old's birthday today even though his birthday was yesterday, but let me refresh your memory and mention bed day. Bed day for a lack of better words is when you stay in the bed ALL DAY LONG!! That my friends was A.W.E.S.O.M.E. and we did that yesterday. So today we went out for pizza and then rocked the house to a little Kidz Bop, those kids can really bust a move. I'll have some pictures to post of the party decor, not of me, or my fam, because well love you guys and all; it's not you I don't trust, it's all the scary people that lurk on the internet!!!! Ugh... So til next time my bloggie friends.. Oh yeah, I didn't forget about my countdown til school counter. It's a coming. And I'll have to pass on the Honest Scrap award to a few of my friends that I believe deserve it. Cross your fingers and toes, it may be you...

4 comments:

  1. HAHA- love the acceptance speech, but you forgot to put God first. Isn't that how all the award winners do it? "I want to thank the Big Man Upstairs?" Even if they are atheist, I swear they thank Him, like it's a secret law.

    glad you loved the award, you did me proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! I thought about HIM!! Dang, he has gotten me through everything! Now I feel like such a louse:-( LOL!! They make thanking the good Lord such a cliche`, are ya freaking kidding me???

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as Tom Cruise and his scientology self doesn't start thanking the Lord, I'll just keep snickering ;) Although, when the hard core rappers get up there and say it, looking higher than a kite, I just die of laughter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Marianne: ugh! YOU ARE SO RIGHT! but I figure at least they know it isn't their dumb *** that got them where they are today.. lol!

    ReplyDelete

Awww, thanks so much for stopping by... NOW SAY SOMETHING NICE!!

Follow Me On Twitter

Blogaholic Designs”= Follow me on Twitter