So as you know I was given the Honest Scrap Award on Saturday - and I must say boy were the qualifications hard. Alrighty, here goes the moment we've all been waiting for: my 10 confessions that I must let you in on.
- Deep down inside of me, there is a woman who is a size 8, but she'll never get out because I love food. I have such a weakness for food, cakes, cookies, Baskin-Robbins' double chocolate milkshakes. I really, really want to be skinny.
- I hate when my husband does the laundry because he never folds the clothes and I hate folding clothes more than I hate passing up double chocolate milkshakes.
- I'm afraid I won't have enough friends to pass this on to.
- Needles, Vomit, Blood and Old People scare the heck out of me, but I want to be a nurse.. HUH?
- I'm very outgoing, but I think I smile too much which may make me come off as desperate or wanting to be acknowledged. One or the other it's still not cool..
- I need my husband to hold my butt in order to go to sleep at night. (you did say this was the Honest Scrap award right?)
- I'm addicted to Plug Ins & Febreze Noticables. I stand in the fragrance aisle for hours at a time, I'll buy different scents, but then I'll get mad because I didn't stick with my favorite plug in - Clean Linen.
- Call me OCD - enough said
- It drives me crazy that my flowers on here are behind (in the background) my blog, but I refuse to edit and lose my header because I love it so much.
- Have you ever gone the extra mile to prevent something from happening? Well look here, I do, OK? I wear fabric softener sheets in my pockets and I stuff them anywhere I can on my kids (sometimes I sneak them in my hubby's pockets too or in his pillowcase) so we'll always smell fresh even if we are a little stinky.. lol
Now I need to decide on who I am going to award, and my how much fun that is going to be. Let me think on it! I'll get back to ya on that one...
Well now that I have gotten through that, let me just tell ya trying to wean a two year old off of the pacifier better known as THE PACI, is horrific! My son screamed so much, I got scared... lol OH MY GOOSHHHHH! I hope I have both ear drums in tact, probably not. That was definitely an Ahhhh moment, but he finally fell asleep and I thought twice about the Lorazepam I had in my hand..Umm so totally kidding on that one, but definitely would have been justified (don't you judge me, I know what you do at night.. lol). I probably can't wait up for my husband to get in from school tonight, I wouldn't be good company anyway, besides my nerves are SHOT!