Monday, July 4, 2011

Peachtree Road Race

Hubby and I ran the Peachtree Road Race today. Came in under an hour and a half / 6.2 miles. Not too bad for newbies! It was hot and of course I wore new sneakers like an idiot, so I now have two new friends - blistery one and blistery two. We had so much fun though nothing mattered; well except crossing the dang finish line. Got a t-shirt to prove it!!! We will definitely be doing this next year if we get selected again. I am editing some photos and videos to post from today (hubby and I only brought the digital camera so alot of the footage is shakey - SEIZURE WARNING! Do not watch if you are prone to have seizures from flashing lights, BLURRY PEOPLE WHIZZING BY, etc.)

HAPPY 4th!!!!
                                     

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on cross that finishing line! I love the feeling of finishing a race, despite the blisters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cathy! I hopped on over to your page...

    ReplyDelete

Awww, thanks so much for stopping by... NOW SAY SOMETHING NICE!!

Follow Me On Twitter

Blogaholic Designs”= Follow me on Twitter