Friday, April 2, 2010

My Entrance Exam

Forgot to mention that yesterday I went to fantastic school in Georgia to take my Compass exam, ummmmm so lost. Yes I know I have been out of school for let's say 11 years, but come on people are we still using letters in math? WTH! It actually seems like it has gotten harder, or I have gotten dumber??? I asked the instructor to go right ahead and place me in 099 math, lol. Let's not dance around this, I know where I am weak at; and letters adding numbers, taking away fractions, yep that may very well be my weakest point. I need math for dummies, how in the world am I going to make it through nursing school, let alone make it into Nursing school. Oy Vey, what have I gotten myself into? Hopefully my wonderful husband will do my homework, but then how would that benefit me? Ugh I have to get this together I guess. On a lighter more brighter note, I met some really cool people yesterday, who like me were all very nervous, and had an innocence of what the next few years were going to be like. Everyone had a smile and had no clue that the smiles may soon fade to looks of panic when trying to get that midterm paper complete or of relief when the last "A" paper had been turned in. At that moment it all felt so good and new. I called my husband immediately after my exam to tell him all that I had experienced and the feelings I was feeling and he assured me this was going to be the best years of our lives, and I believed him. It was awesome that I could share that with him (him being a student at fantastic school in Georgia ahead of me)and understand each other. Now I can't promise you that I will always be so blissful when it comes to my husband, I'd be lying if I said I would, but at that moment it didn't matter. Now when I got home from fantastic school in Georgia, well let's just say that 3 kiddies, one with a friend from across the street, my husband and a kitchen with hardwood floors that I hate cleaning every night, not to mention having to watch my favorites Flashforward, Grey's and Private Practice (as my hubby pretends to like them so we can spend time together - again, he's the greatest for now)led to an extremely long but so worth it day. So now I wait for my aid and my grades to post, Oh come on man...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awww, thanks so much for stopping by... NOW SAY SOMETHING NICE!!

Follow Me On Twitter

Blogaholic Designs”= Follow me on Twitter